Medical & Cosmetic Tattooing in Hampshire
My life before becoming a Medical & Cosmetic Tattooist
Would you believe that my background is in Law! I graduated in 2000 and spent many years climbing the corporate ladder of Legal Management. I spent over a decade in the personal injury and medical negligence field, before becoming Head of Corporate Contracts for one of the top mobile telecoms operators. I made a decision to leave that life behind at the start of 2012, as working 12hr days in a job that left me feeling entirely unfulfilled was far from my idea of ‘living the dream’!
I love to learn, so I qualified as a Nutritional Therapist, Personal Trainer to GP referral level, Beauty Therapist and Makeup Artist during my years in corporate – in addition to many other creative workshops! I really enjoy being creative, but I quickly became aware that I got the greatest joy from the ability to really make a difference to how people feel about themselves.
I became really interested in Medical and Cosmetic Tattooing after one of my clients and great friends suggested that I train as a Medical Tattooist (at this point I didn’t even know such a thing existed!). My lovely friend had been left with sparse eyebrows and lashes as a result of chemotherapy and following a single mastectomy, she had been left without an areola or nipple. She was an absolute inspiration to me and the reason I do what I do today.
It is really important to me to train to the highest standard and level possible. I am committed to continuing to grow my depth of knowledge and skills within the industry. This means I am always able to provide you with the best possible treatments.
I have trained with the leading trainers in the Medical and Cosmetic field – Finishing Touches and Dermace. I have also had the privilege of attending advanced Masterclass training with Matt Iulo. Matt is one of the leading international trainers and pioneers in scalp micropigmentation – an incredible wealth of knowledge and experience.
From the moment I started my training, I knew this was what I was meant to do.This rapidly-advancing industry is at the forefront of non-surgical treatments that have the ability to not just make a physical difference, but also make an incredibly powerful emotional and psychological difference too. I have treated many patients who have been through life-changing events, which have left them lacking in confidence. The most rewarding thing about my work is seeing their confidence blossom from treatment to treatment. That is priceless!
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation – Formal Industry Qualification
- OCN Level 4 Certificate in Scalp Micropigmentation – Finishing Touches Group
- Advanced Scalp Micropigmentation Certificate – Matt Iulo (Scalp Micro USA) and Finishing Touches Group
- Semi-Permanent Eyebrows
- Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
- Semi-Permanent Lip Colouring
- Removal and Correction
- 3D Areola and Nipple Tattooing
- MCA Scar Improvement Treatments
- Meso Skin Needling
- Advanced Meso Skin Needling
- Advanced Lip Tattooing
- Advanced Eyebrow Tattooing
- Skin Camouflage Micropigmentation
- Advanced Digital Skin Needling for Scars and Burns
- Hyaluron No Needle Filler Training.
- Dermaplaning Level 4.
- ‘Barely There Brows’ with Scott Triggs.
- First Aid Trained
- Anaphlaxis Trained
- MASCD Accredited for Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection.
- VTCT Accredited
- HABIA Accredited
- BUPA-APPROVED MEDICAL TATTOOIST FOR 3D AREOLA AND NIPPLE TATTOOING
- Cardiff University Bond Solon Expert Witness Certification
- LLB Business Law 2:1 (hons)
I am also an Expert Witness and carry out Medico Legal and Court reports in civil proceedings, specialising in reports relating to scarring and medical tattooing. If you are an instructing solicitor and would like further information about this then please get in touch.