Skin Specialist & Medical Tattoos in Hampshire
My life before jumping ship to help you look and feel amazing!
Would you believe that my background is in Law! I graduated in 2000 and spent many years climbing the corporate ladder of Legal Management. I spent over a decade in the personal injury and medical negligence field, before becoming Head of Corporate Contracts for one of the top mobile telecoms operators. I made a decision to leave that life behind at the start of 2012, as working 12hr days in a job that left me feeling entirely unfulfilled was far from my idea of ‘living the dream’!
I love to learn, so I qualified as a Nutritional Therapist, Personal Trainer to GP referral level, Beauty Therapist and Makeup Artist during my years in corporate – in addition to many other creative workshops! I really enjoy being creative, but I quickly became aware that I got the greatest joy from the ability to really make a difference to how people feel about themselves. That was just the beginning, read on to find out more.
How the story unfolds
I entered the world of Aesthetics world in early 2016, when a friend of mine suggested I became a medical tattooist, following her own breast cancer journey. In truth, I didn’t even know such a thing existed, but the seed was planted and the rest, as they say, is history. It’s led me to discovering my purpose and become obsessed with all things skin rejuvenation related. I left behind a legal corporate career, spanning almost 15 years. Over a decade of which was managing medical negligence and personal injury teams in private practice. I still flex my legal skills as a qualified Expert Witness for litigation matters, specialising in treatments for scars and medical tattooing procedures. My parents are no doubt pleased that my law degree didn’t go to waste!
Having sustained many injuries and undergone multiple surgeries, I have what can only be described as an ‘obsession’ with scar improvement work. I know first-hand how debilitating living with significant scarring can be, and how much it can affect your life and confidence. I also have an innate desire to ensure that you complete your treatment program feeling confident and comfortable in your own skin.
Passionate about treating you from the ‘inside out and outside in’. Bringing my nutritional therapy experience into my practice, and work with you to make lifestyle and nutrition changes that will make your results even more amazing – plus you’ll feel great too!
Am I the right person to help you?
If you’ve read this far, then hopefully – YES! I I would absolutely love to help with you with your transformation, whether that is with anti aging skin treatments, or for medical tattooing and scar treatments.
I have trained (see geek list of qualifications below) to the highest levels, and with the best UK and international trainers. This means that you can be confident that you’ll get results I know you you’ll love, in a safe and friendly environment.
You’ll find lots of free advice and tips in my blog articles, and there are video’s and LIVE’s on social media too, I do hope you find them helpful.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss how we can work together.
Time to share!
If you’re trusting me with your treatments, then I feel like it’s only fair that you get to know me a little better. Here’s 5 things that might help.
1) I have a cat called Charlie, who’s (at the time of writing) is nearly 17 years old. He’s diabetic, I’m a master at injecting him without him knowing!
2) I have two nieces that I adore, I get to have all the fun and none of the responsibility. They are magical.
3) I am really creative and most likely to be found silversmithing, making clothes or doodling nipples on things (practice makes perfect!)
4) I have a genuine phobia of banana’s. Although I used NLP techniques so I could make the obligatory Lockdown banana bread.
5) I’m obsessed with my rebounder trampoline, I still can’t believe you can be exercising and have that much fun at one time. If you’re another 80’s music fan, then lets talk top hits!
The not so exciting (but important) bit - my list of qualifications
I know this doesn’t make for an exciting read, but it’s important for you to know you’re in well educated, well trained and safe hands! It is really important to me to train to the highest standard and level possible. I am committed to continuing to grow my depth of knowledge and skills within the industry. This means I am always able to provide you with the best possible treatments.
I have trained with the leading trainers in the Medical and Cosmetic field – Finishing Touches and Dermace. I have also had the privilege of attending advanced Masterclass training with Matt Iulo. Matt is one of the leading international trainers and pioneers in scalp micropigmentation – an incredible wealth of knowledge and experience.
I have trained with Lynton Aesthetics for my laser, IPL, Fractional, Microneedling, RF Microneedling and HIFU treatments, and they are the leaders in laser equipment on the market today. I have their incredible 3Juve laser system, which has IPL, fractional and radio frequency lasers. The reason I invested with, and trust Lynton implicitly, is down to their exceptional safetey standards, training and results.
From the moment I started my training, I knew this was what I was meant to do. This rapidly-advancing industry is at the forefront of non-surgical treatments that have the ability to not just make a physical difference, but also make an incredibly powerful emotional and psychological difference too. I have treated many patients who have been through life-changing events, which have left them lacking in confidence. The most rewarding thing about my work is seeing their confidence blossom from treatment to treatment. That is priceless!
- VTCT OFQUAL Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation – Formal Industry Qualification
- VTCT OFQUAL Level 3 in Anatomy & Physiology (taken twice, updated 2021)
- OCN Level 4 Certificate in Scalp Micropigmentation – Finishing Touches Group
- Lynton Aesthetics 3Juve (IPL Skin Rejuvenation, Fractional Laser and Microneedling.
- Lynton Aesthetics Focus Dual (Microneedling, RF Microneedling and HIFU.
- Advanced Scalp Micropigmentation Certificate – Matt Iulo (Scalp Micro USA) and Finishing Touches Group
- Semi-Permanent Eyebrows
- Semi-Permanent Eyeliner
- Semi-Permanent Lip Colouring
- Removal and Correction
- 3D Areola and Nipple Tattooing
- MCA Scar Improvement Treatments
- Meso Skin Needling
- Advanced Meso Skin Needling
- Advanced Lip Tattooing
- Advanced Eyebrow Tattooing
- Skin Camouflage Micropigmentation
- Advanced Digital Skin Needling for Scars and Burns
- Hyaluron No Needle Filler Training.
- Dermaplaning Level 4.
- ‘Barely There Brows’ with Scott Triggs.
- First Aid Trained
- Anaphlaxis Trained
- MASCD Accredited for Melanoma and Skin Cancer Early Detection.
- VTCT Accredited
- HABIA Accredited
- BUPA-APPROVED MEDICAL TATTOOIST FOR 3D AREOLA AND NIPPLE TATTOOING
- Cardiff University Bond Solon Expert Witness Certification
- LLB Business Law 2:1 (hons)
I am also an Expert Witness and carry out Medico Legal and Court reports in civil proceedings, specialising in reports relating to scarring and medical tattooing. If you are an instructing solicitor and would like further information about this then please get in touch.