Cookies and Terms
Please ensure you have read the full terms and conditions on my website. My terms include my cancellation policy, treatment terms, packages, product purchases, payment and refunds, use of the website and data protection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘Chrysalis’ or ‘Chrysalis by Nikki Butler’ or ‘Nikki Butler Skin Clinic or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and business premises is Watercress House, 1 The Windmills, St. Mary’s Close, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1EF, this is where all treatments are carried out. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. .
Appointment and Booking Terms & Conditions
ZOOM CONSULTATIONS: I try to offer a complimentary ZOOM consultation, wherever possible. However, there are occasions when there are high levels of no-shows, which wastes valuable clinic time. Therefore, there will be times when I need to introduce a fee of £15. This is deducted from your first payment, should you choose to book your skin or scar transformation program within 6 weeks of your consultation. The £15 fee is not redeemable against any products, and hold no monetary value. The fee is paid to secure your Zoom consultation only.
The Zoom consultation is a chance for us to see if we are a good match to work together, and whether I am the right person to help you with your concerns and goals. If I am not able to offer you a scar or skin transformation program, I will always do my best to refer you to someone else that may be able to help – although this isn’t always possible. In the event that we are not suited to working together, the £15 Zoom fee will not be refunded, as the clinic time has been used.
The £15 ZOOM booking fee is non-refundable. If you request to move your appointment with less that 4 working days notice (working days are Monday – Thursday 10am – 4pm and Friday 10am – 2pm), or fail to attend your appointment, you will need to pay a further £15 fee to re-book. Booking fees for late cancellations and no-shows are not redeemable against any future payments.
Zoom no-shows/cancellation with less than 48 hours: If you are a no-show on a Zoom consultation, or provide less than 48 hours notice, a fee of £45 will need to be paid, to rebook an appointment. If you have failed to attend, or provided less that 2 days notice for 2 or more appointments, then I reserve the right to refuse any further bookings with me.
Important note on treatments: My terms and conditions are based on the fact that I only work with a limited number of clients at any one time. This is because it is impossible to predict how many skin/scar treatments you will need. There is not a ‘one size fits all’. I only offer transformational treatment programs and I do not offer one-off treatments, as these are ineffective and you will not see results from one treatment alone. I therefore ensure that I have capacity to offer you as many treatments as you need, for maximum results. For those that are having scar improvement treatments (including stretchmarks), there is no maintenance required. For all skin rejuvenation treatments, maintenance is required.
Maintenance for RF Microneedling is every 3-6 months, depending on multiple factors and how your skin is naturally ageing.
Maintenance for HIFU is typically every 12-18 months, depending on multiple factors and how your skin is naturally ageing.
You will remain on my books as a current client as long as you continue with maintenance treatments. If you go more than 6 months without a RF skin rejuvenation treatment or more than 18 months without a HIFU treatment, you automatically come off my existing client list. If you choose to book back in at a later date, I will offer you the first available appointment – timings will depend on my wait list at the time.
Taking a break from treatment: If you choose to take a break from your treatment program for longer than 12 weeks, you will automatically come off my active client list. If you choose to recommence treatment, you will be offered the next available treatment block, timescales will vary, depending on my wait list at the time. Please note that taking a break from a treatment program for longer than 12 weeks may impact your overall results.
Treatment terms and conditions
TREATMENT FORM COMPLETION: Treatment forms and Returning Client Forms are sent out in advance of your appointment. Forms need to be completed before coming to your treatment. If your forms remain uncompleted by 5pm the day before your appointment, your appointment may be cancelled. Please do not attend your appointment without completing your forms, as there are important health screening questions that need to be answered and assessed. You will receive multiple notifications to complete your forms, from email email@example.com, plus a text reminder. Appointments that are cancelled due to forms not being completed are charged in full.
Please be aware that you will need to come to your appointment alone. I am not able to have guests or children in the Clinic, due to Health & Safety and licencing rules.
Late arrivals: If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, then I may not be able to treat you. If you are booked in for a facial treatment, then your treatment may be able to go ahead, but your treatment time will be limited to your appointment slot. You will still be charged full price for your treatment.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for other appointments, then I may not be able to treat you. It’s important to ensure that I have enough time to complete your treatment to a high standard. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment then I may need to reschedule your treatment. You will be charged in full for the treatment you had booked and you will not be able to re-book until payment has been made.
Bookings: Bookings for Zoom consultations can be made online via Chrysalis by Nikki Butler booking system. Due to the nature of my treatments and the importance of timings, treatments cannot be booked online.
Booking fees are taken in order to secure your appointment with me. I am a small business owner, and last minute cancellations and no-shows have significant impact on my business. Booking fees ensure that my time is protected, and that your appointment is secured for you.
You can also book over the telephone with me, directly. If you book online then you will pay your booking fee or full treatment cost at the time of booking. If you are booking over the telephone, then you will be sent an invoice, or telephoned to make payment over the phone. Booking fees need to paid within 48 hours of the invoice date in order to secure your appointment. If the booking fee is not paid, then all appointments will be cancelled as I cannot hold slots indefinately.
A non-refundable booking fee of £75.00 is required to secure all appointments under £150.00
A non-refundable booking fee of £100.00 is required for all appointments between £150.00 – £300.00.
A non-refundable booking fee of £150.00 is required for all appointments between £300 – £500.
A non-refundable booking fee of £200.00 is required for all appointments over £500, amount varies, depending on the treatment cost.
Your booking fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. If you cancel your appointment, your booking fee will not be refunded to you. If you are booking a course of treatment, you pay the deposit for the first treatment, and then at each appointment, you pay the balance of your treatment + booking fee for your next appointment. The booking fee is deducted from the final appointment.
If you move your appointment with less than 7 days notice then your booking fee is non-transferable and you will be required to pay a further booking fee to secure another appointment. If you move your booking and provide more than 7 days notice, then your booking fee may be transferred.
Booking fees needs to be paid within 48 hours of the invoice date in order to secure your appointment. If booking fees are not paid within this time, then all appointments will be cancelled. Booking fees are due for each appointment booked, on a rolling basis. At each appointment, you pay the balance of your treatment, plus the booking fee for the next treatment.
If cancellation fees are not paid and you have a course of treatment booked in, then the remainder of your appointments will be cancelled. You will not be able to rebook until the fees have been paid. If there have been multiple late cancellations (2 or more) or no shows, then I reserve the right to terminate treatment plans.
Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Cash and ApplePay. (I do not accept American Express or Business Credit cards).
Please note that I do not accept cheques or Paypal payment.
Payment is due on the day of your treatment. If you are paying via Bank Transfer, then please advise me in advance and I will send you an invoice. Payment will need to have been received by me before your treatment.
I know that sometimes life gets in the way and things don’t always go to plan! However, please be aware that I do have a strict cancellation policy. This applies to all of my treatments. This is for two reasons, Firstly; I am self employed and if I don’t work, I don’t get paid. By giving me notice that you are unable to attend your appointment, it gives me the opportunity to fill the appointment slot. Secondly; I gift a set number of hours to charity each month, so if I have wasted hours and lost income, it directly affects what I am able to gift over the following month.
I ask that you provide 4 working days notice if you are unable to make your appointment. This excludes weekends and bank holidays, as I do not work those. Cancellation charges are as follows;
Standard Cancellation fees are 100% of the full treatment price with less than 4 working days notice.
Working days are Monday – Thursday 10am – 4pm. Friday 10am – 2pm.
Refunds are not offered on any treatments provided. We go through a thorough consultation process, where I check that you are happy at each stage. So I am confident you will be delighted with the outcome.
Results from treatment: As the treatments that I offer involve stimulating natural processes in your skin, results cannot be guaranteed. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and unique to you, and there are multiple factors that affect your results. Results are not guaranteed. I share information and advice around maximising your results through lifestyle, nutrition, skin care and treatments, to ensure you get the best possible results.
* If invoices for late cancellations or missed appointments are not paid within 14 days, they will be passed to debt recovery. Any additional fees for debt recovery will be your responsibility, in addition to the outstanding payment due to Nikki Butler Skin Clinic.
Please be aware that I do not guarantee results. Results differ for everyone. We are all wonderfully unique and many things impact the results you will see from treatment. You will be advised on lifestyle and after care factors that can positively impact your treatment outcomes.
If you have purchased products directly from my clinic, then you may return them within 14 days for a full refund, providing the products are unused, in their original wrapping and boxes and the packaging is undamaged.
If you have purchased products via your Alumier portal account and have had a reaction to a product, please contact me. You will need to return the product to me, and I send it back to Alumier with an explanation of the reaction you have experienced, and they will, in many cases, replace with an alternative like-for-like product.
If you have purchase products via your Alumier portal account and have an issue with the order (including errors), please contact Alumier directly via their customer support, details of which are on the portal.
Right to refuse Service
I reserve the right to refuse service if I do not feel that it is suitable or appropriate to treat you. It is important that we are a right fit for each other. I will refuse treatment under the following circumstances (included, but not limited to):
* If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* If you are under 18 years of age, or you are unable to produce ID to prove your age.
* Any aggressive behaviour or rudeness will not be accepted.
* If you have a contraindication or health condition that means you are unsuitable for treatments.
* If there have been multiple cancellations or any payment issues previously.
* If two or more treatments have been cancelled, or have been subject to late cancellation in a row, I reserve the right to stop your treatment program. This is because I work with a limited number of clients at one time, to ensure maximum results. Repeatedly cancelling appointments results in extended waiting lists, wasted appointment slots and lost earnings for me. You may be able to commence treatment when you are in a position to commit fully. If we agree to re-commence treatment, you will be offered the next available block of treatments, but please be aware there will be a wait for treatment, which will depend on my wait list at the time.
* If I believe or discover any dishonest practice is or has taken place, such as someone who has attempted to obtain professional services without paying or has used social media in an abusive and damaging way.
If you have paid for a treatment package then all of your treatments must be taken within the specified time for your package. You cannot carry over any unused treatments for a later date, and treatments cannot be transferred to anyone else. Any unused treatments will be lost and no refunds made in respect of treatments not used.
All standard terms and conditions apply.
As we go through a full consultation process both before and during your treatment, I am confident that you will love your results. However, if you are not happy with your treatment then please notify me in the following way:
Please telephone me in the first instance to discuss your concerns. You can reach me on 01420 513072 / 07733 718613 Monday – Thursday between 10am and 4pm. If we are not able to resolve your concerns over the telephone, then please put your concerns in writing to me and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 2 working days for a response (Monday to Thursday are my clinic working days, excluding bank holidays and annual leave).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chrysalis and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chrysalis. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chrysalis takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Chrysalis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chrysalis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 69 Tilney Close, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Chrysalis – © Chrysalis 2016-2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.I