Cookies and Terms
Please ensure you have read my full terms and conditions on my website. My terms include my cancellation policy, treatment terms, payment and refunds, use of website and data protection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘Chrysalis’ or ‘Chrysalis by Nikki Butler’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 69 Tilney Close, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Appointment and Booking Terms & Conditions
Appointments: Please be aware that you will need to come to your appointment alone. I am not able to have guests or children in the Clinic, due to Health & Safety and licencing rules.
Late arrivals: If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, then I may not be able to treat you. If you are booked in for a facial treatment, then your treatment may be able to go ahead, but your treatment time will be limited to your appointment slot. You will still be charged full price for your treatment.
If you are more than 15 minutes late for a tattooing appointment then I may not be able to treat you. It’s important to ensure that I have enough time to complete your treatment to a high standard. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment then I may need to reschedule your treatment. You will be charged in full for the treatment you had booked and you will not be able to re-book until payment has been made.
Bookings: Bookings can be made online via Chrysalis by Nikki Butler booking system. Not all available appointments are shown online, so if you can’t find an appointment slot that suits you, please contact me directly.
You can also book over the telephone via me (Nikki Butler) and my PA Jill. If you book online then you will pay your deposit or full treatment cost at the time of booking. If you are booking over the telephone, then you will be sent an invoice, which will need to be paid within 24 hours in order to secure your appointment.
A non-refundable booking fee of £75.00 is required to secure all medical and cosmetic tattooing appointments (excludes micro needling scar appointments over 2 hours and scalp micropigmentation)
A non-refundable booking fee of £100.00 is required for micro needling scar appointments over 2 hours long.
A non-refundable booking fee of £250.00 is required for all scalp micropigmentation procedures.
Your booking fee will be deducted from the cost of your treatment. If you cancel your appointment, your booking fee will not be refunded to you.
If you move your appointment with less than 4 working days notice then your booking fee is non-transferable and you will be required to pay a further booking fee to secure another appointment.
Booking fees are payable at the time of booking, if booking online. If you book over the telephone then your booking fee needs to be paid within 24 hours in order to secure your appointment.
Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Cash and ApplePay.
Please note that I do not accept cheques or Paypal payment.
Payment is due on the day of your treatment. If you are paying via Bank Transfer, then please advise me in advance and I will send you an invoice. Payment will need to have been received by me before your treatment.
I know that sometimes life gets in the way and things don’t always go to plan! However, please be aware that I do have a strict cancellation policy. This is for two reasons, Firstly; I am self employed and if I don’t work, I don’t get paid. By giving me notice that you are unable to attend your appointment, it gives me the opportunity to fill the appointment slot. Secondly; I gift a set number of hours to charity each month, so if I have wasted hours and lost income, it directly affects what I am able to gift over the following month.
I ask that you provide 4 working days notice if you are unable to make your appointment. This excludes weekends and bank holidays, as I do not work those. Cancellation charges are as follows;
50% of the full treatment fee for all tattooing treatments that are a 2 treatment package.
100% of the full treatment fee for all single tattooing treatments and all micro needling treatments.
100% of the full treatment fee of all Meso digital skin needling treatments and Hyaluronic Filler treatments.
If you have already paid for two treatments as part of your treatment package, then you will be required to pay 50% of the total treatment cost to re-arrange your appointment. You will need to pay this before another appointment is made for you.
Additional treatments and refunds
Should you require an additional treatment that is not included in your treatment package, an additional charge will apply. All follow up procedures must be completed in the timescales given for your treatment plan. Any treatments not taken within this time may require either an extended session or an additional treatment, which will carry an additional charge.
Refunds are not offered on any treatments provided. We go through a thorough consultation process during your treatment, where I check that you are happy at each stage. So I am confident you will be delighted with the outcome.
Right to refuse Service
I reserve the right to refuse service if I do not feel that it is suitable or appropriate to treat you. It is important that we are a right fit for each other. I will refuse treatment under the following circumstances (included, but not limited to):
* If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
* If you are under 18 years of age, or you are unable to produce ID to prove your age.
* Any aggressive behaviour or rudeness will not be accepted.
* If you have a contraindication or health condition that means you are unsuitable for treatments.
* If there have been multiple cancellations or any payment issues previously.
* If I believe or discover any dishonest practice is or has taken place, such as someone who has attempted to obtain professional services without paying or has used social media in an abusive and damaging way.
As we go through a full consultation process both before and during your treatment, I am confident that you will love your results. However, if you are not happy with your treatment then please notify me in the following way:
Please telephone me in the first instance to discuss your concerns. You can reach me on 07879998080 Monday – Friday. If we are not able to resolve your concerns over the telephone, then please put your concerns in writing to me and email [email protected]
Please allow 2 working days for a response (Monday to Friday working days, excluding bank holidays and annual leave).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chrysalis and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chrysalis. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chrysalis takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Chrysalis is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chrysalis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2019.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 69 Tilney Close, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Chrysalis – © Chrysalis 2016-2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.