What to expect at your appointment - post COVID19
You might be wondering about what to expect at your appointment, with the new Government guidelines in place. It is strange times, I know!
I’ve put together a short video, to explain what you can expect at your appointment. It’s all very straightforward, so please don’t worry! There are subtitles on the video and I’ve also detailed below the important things you need to know. If you do have any concerns or questions, then please get it touch.
I am very much looking forward to seeing you for your treatments. With warmest regards, Nikki
What you need to know - General Guidlines
- Please download the NHS Track & Trace app ahead of your appointment. As of the 24th September, it is a legal requirement for all close contact service providers to have a track & trace QR code for clients to check in.
- Please complete all treatment related forms no later than 72 hours ahead of your appointment. If anything changes between the completion of your form and your appointment, please let me know.
- Please complete your treatment consent form and COVID19 screening questionnaire prior to your appointment. The documents will be sent to you 72 hours in advance.
- Your COVID19 screening form must be completed no earlier than 24hrs ahead of your appointment.
- Please arrive for your appointment wearing a face covering. If you arrive without a face covering, your treatment may not go ahead* (please see below)
- If you are unwell at all, then please do not come to your appointment and inform me straight away. My cancellation policy is waived for illness at the present time (cancellation policy applies in all other circumstances)
- Please come to your appointment alone. This has always been my Clinical practice, so just a gentle reminder. There will be no waiting area available.
- Please come to your appointment on time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. I will not be able to see you early, as I need to ensure sufficient time to fully clean down between clients. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, then I may not be able to go ahead with your treatment. This is due to the time required to thoroughly clean down and set up between clients. If you are late and your appointment doesn’t go ahead as a result, you will still be required to pay for your appointment.
- Please do not bring anything to your appointment that is not essential. Please do not bring unnecessary items with you.
- Payment methods: You will need to pay for your treatment in advance, via bank transfer or through my online booking system. You can pay by card at your appointment. Cash is currently not accepted. (American Express, Business credit/debit cards and PayPal transfers are not accepted, as per my usual practice).
- If you feel you may get cold, then please bring your own blanket or jumper with you, as I can’t provide you with these in clinic at this time.
- Please be aware that you will not be able to check your phone during your appointment. If there is any reason that you may need to do so, then please discuss this with me on arrival.
- Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide you with any refreshments during your appointment. Please bring your own drink with you. You will need to take any food and drink waste with you to dispose of.
- *If you are unable to wear a face covering then please advise me at the time of booking your appointment. I appreciate that you may wish to exercise your right to not wear a face covering. However, I have a responsibility to keep myself, members of my family and my other clients safe. I will need to consider whether I need to put extra measures in place if you are not able to wear a mask, or we may need to re-arrange your appointment.